First Blog

So This is my first attempt to create a daily journal ( I hope i can send it to the moon) . Recently I have been thinking to myself that I do not right enough. Let me reiterate this statement : I DO NOT WRITE ENOUGH ! . Ok so this felt really good. A couple of days ago , I stumbled upon my friend's blog , and I thought to myself ......." He writes a blog !!!! hahaha " , no in all seriousness , he is an amazing writer , I think he should definitely become a lawyer.

Ok , my mind is going blank....writer's block already !!!! damn ! I NEED TO WRITE MORE ( this will be the tag for my article haha ).

Well today , was a very interesting day , I didn't do as well as I wanted to on my finals. But what can you do kid ?
I'll tell you What I Can , and Should have done : STUDY.
Jesus chris , I am not a good student , but to my defense studying how to use ACCESS is a waste of my precious life....

Note to self : " stop blashemy at once "

Ok sooo things to do today :

Work on my finances
Find budget for school , and new car
work on greentip

and just like the other days : FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY TIME !!!!!

no more. this is enought for a first post. I will see you. ( me ? ) later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 . | by TNB